Thursday, March 14, 2013

Having problems with LR

HourlyRevShare is having issues with Liberty Reserve. All my packages are bought with this payment processors and today when I logged into my HourlyRevShare account I noticed that all my shares are "On Hold" and not earning any money since yesterday noon :(
So from this pic you can see that my last payment was received 2013-03-13 at 19:14. 
I checked the Skype room and found that the Admins had problems with this processor and that it was going to be removed from the available processor list.
Here is a piece of the chat in the Skype room:
---------
Effective immediately, Liberty Reserve is no longer an approved Payment Processor option for HourlyRevShare. Last week saw our LR funds hacked to the tune of $850 000. I have replaced $500 000 from my own pocket, and must now make up the remaining loss of $350 000 from my trading activities, which I expect to take about a month.
....
PLEASE EVERYONE STOP SENDING EMAILS IMMEDIATELY, RE LR CHANGE TO STP OR REFUND.

If you require your LR balances moved to STP, you need do nothing. It will happen automatically. Just ensure that you have a valid STP username in your Cashout Processors in Edit Profile.

IF YOU WISH TO HAVE A REFUND - Please go to http://www.hourlyrevshare.net/support/  and submit a ticket to the Liberty Reserve Refunds category.

DO NOT SEND SKYPE PMS OR EMAILS OR CONTACT FORMS REGARDING THIS. A TICKET VIA THE HELPDESK IS THE ONLY WAY TO PRESENT YOUR REQUEST FOR A REFUND. ALL OTHER APPROACHES WILL NOT BE RESPONDED TO.

Anelie Steinway
-----------
So I hope that my funds are moved to STP as soon as possible so they start earning money again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment